Monday, January 16, 2012

How to Understanding Heart Disease Causes?



I was reading a publication of the health and fitness. While I was reading it occurred to me that one of every other article was something could help prevent heart disease. My second thought was how are we supposed to determine what works for us and our situation when there is not much information out there? Based on my research by reading, talking with doctors and my life experience I've developed a list that focuses on typical taxpayer’s coronary disease and what to do to minimize those risks.

Increased risk:

    
* High blood pressure level
    
Swelling
    
* Elevated cortisol levels
    
* The plaque in the arteries

Blood Pressure Level

As reported by the University of Iowa High blood pressure increases the damage to our blood vessels and vital organs, and this is one of the most common risk factors in heart disease. Without using medical terms too high blood pressure levels that hard work makes a bad boss!  Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment