Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dress for Yoga at Work


Yoga is more than a series of asanas (postures) and exercise. Anyone who has had even a class knows that yoga is a philosophy and way of life above all.

All the things people say yoga -

    * Live in the present
    * Enjoy the Journey
    * Let the flow of prana

They are the key ideas in Yoga, and are much easier said than done.

Women lead busy hectic lives. We have been "liberated". Now we are free to work 25 hours a day. That's another story, however. For now, on with the issue of women doing yoga. Above all we have to do, you also have to dress for yoga.

Most of us are working outside the home. Along with work, shopping, soccer games, homework, cleaning and cooking, yoga for women to find time for yoga. If you're like me, this is the time I have to "steal" from my family. Am I the time. Although I know that this time makes me a better person for my family, yet I have a hard time finding time to practice. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment