Monday, June 18, 2012

Important Wedding Makeup Tips


Every bride wants to look her best on her big day, no doubt. As I have worked in this industry, I gather a lot of tips and advice, and I would like to share with you my five basic tips that every bride should know about her wedding day makeup. Most of them are specifically used as a make-up will be photographed.

1. Do not use a translucent powder. Many of you guys probably know and love the HD Powder Makeup Forever in. I personally love it - it gives you an airbrushed look and makes pores seem to disappear. But did you know that the photographs, powder HD (or any similar powder for that matter) will make your face white, dusty actors? It seems like you smeared flour on it.

This is bad news bears. Even if the powder is likely to find in a person with a high-resolution photos picked up all traces of it and put it out there for public viewing. You can expect similar results in the wedding photos if you use too much setup / translucent powder. I recommend using a primer beforehand and not later than the powder. On that note ...Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment